Wednesday, December 6, 2017

THE LAST GAURDIAN





One of the things I like to to during my free time is watching youtube.  I love watching youtubers play varieties of popular games.  My favorite you tubers are Jacksepticeye and Markiplier; they are avid youtubers who play various video games.

Recently, I was watching Jacksepticeye play The Last Guardian.  The game was released in 2016, and developed in Japan.  The setting takes place in a mystic ruin scene; the story portrays a young boy who befriends a mythical creature called a Trico.  A Trico is a half-mammal/half-mammel type creature, which resembles a dog, cat, and swallow.

I was inspired by the concept of the game; the concept of the game preludes a trustful and loyal relationship.  They must work as a team in order to escape the treacherous terrors of island legends.  Their bond is so strong, which develops into love and mutual sacrifice.  Also, the graphics are so detailed and realistic.

Here is a short trailer of the game:








No comments:

Post a Comment