Monday, November 6, 2017

ZUMBO'S JUST DESSERTS









Throughout the weekend, I watched a dessert making competition on Netflix called Zumbo's Just Desserts.  It's an Australian reality tv show about 12 contestants competing against each other.  The grand prize is a whopping $100,000 for whoever outlasts the competition.

One aspect that was really inspiring was the perseverance of the contestants.  They experienced tremendous obstacles in the challenge, and strived through emotional turmoil.  I was intrigued and hopeful when I watched the contestants because I am struggling to persevere through tough myself.  I want to persevere and keep pushing on through out my college years, and create inspirational art work.

Here is a link of the show's first episode.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qw9q5

No comments:

Post a Comment