Tuesday, November 14, 2017

YIJUN LIAO AKA PIXY LIAO






Yijun Liao, AKA Pixy Liao, is a Chinese artist who captures the relationships between men and women.  She is currently located in Brooklyn.  Liao quotes "I open myself to extreme possibilities." (Liao)

I randomly googled photography artist, and happened to find Liao.  I gravitated over her work because of the subject matter of the images, and the obscure context of the images  Liao seems to capture a sense of rawness and fantasy elements - which I extremely enjoy.

The images inspired me because it provides a in-depth perspective of how an artist perceives modern relationships.  I want to capture such essence in my own art and photographs.

Here is a body of work called Experimental Relationship.  Also, here is a link to Yijun Liao's website of her recent creations.

http://pixyliao.com/newspage









No comments:

Post a Comment